Header Ads

Free Internet using EasyCast OTA

After Globe Dump Wimax I don't know where to get Internet connection.  Struggle is Real  Finding Free Internet.

I open my EasyCast  I notice it has a strong signal with my neighborhood PLDTHOMEDSL.

It is a HDMI dongle that uses the common wireless protocols like DLNA, Miracast, Airplay, EZAir to transmit videos and sound via Wi-Fi to the HDMI device. It can be connected to existing WiFi and make it a hotspot.

Mga 2 bahay  (house)  yung layo hehehe..

The PLDT WiFi  is on default password so I easily connected to them.
Anyway there is a tutorial how to change PLDT WiFi here.

I put my EasyCast on my Windows to get better signal.

Now I have a Free internet with EasyCast OTA it act as wifi repeater ..

However whenever  my kapitbahay are not in the house  the connection is lost. They are nice to me they even want me to teach them how to change their WiFi password.





No comments

Powered by Blogger.